Late Night Catechism, Picnic, Raffles, School Supply Drive, JamWritten by carrie.haines on Jul 29, 2009 in HeadlinesUncategorized - No Comments
Greetings to all — lots going on despite this heatwave!
1. Tickets for Late Night Catechism (October 24) go on sale this week after Mass. Tickets are $30 each.
2. Parish Picnic — September13. The Knights of Columbus are again providing their award-winning BBQ lunch. Since they need to know how many to prepare for, we are asking everyone to sign up at Mass. We are asking a donation of $10 per adult, $5 per child 12 and under, and children under 5 are free; families of four at $25. Bring your donations to the picnic. There is going to be great food, games, prizes, and lots of fun: don’t miss it! We will also have sign-ups to volunteer for the picnic. It takes lots of helpers: set up, clean up, games, cakes for the cake walk.
3. Raffles: since we are not going to have an auction this year, we have decided to have some fundraising raffles with the winners to be drawn at the picnic. We will start selling the raffle tickets after Mass this weekend. Raffle tickets are $5 each. You choose which raffle you want to enter.
There are five raffles:
2 tickets to Late Nite Catechism
reserved parking and pew for the Christmas Mass of your choice reserved parking and pew for the Easter Mass of your choice One year reserved parking for the 8 am Mass One year reserved parking for the 10:30 am Mass
4. School Supplies drive starts this week. There will be a bulletin insert with suggestions for needed items. Last year one family just took their child’s list and shopped for two and donated one. The supply list will also be on the holyinn.org website (look under outreach).
5. Pantry donation suggestion this week: jam or honey for sandwiches.