- It’s not too late to get tickets for the SEAFOOD FEAST! There will be some tickets available at the door. The Feast is THIS Saturday, the third, at 6 pm in the hall. There will be crab, shrimp, baked and fried fish, coleslaw, fries, and drinks. Tickets are $35 per adult and $15 for children under 12. Proceeds from the event will go to support parish programs.
- NEW JOB OPENING: We are seeking a part-time Outreach Coordinator who will be responsible for the social outreach of our parish. Contact Gail Dimock (425-788-1400) for more information and an application form.
- If you have not already, plan to pick up a copy of Matthew Kelley’s book Perfectly Yourself at church. It’s free thanks to a donation from St. Jude Church in Redmond.
- SAVE THE DATE: Family Ministry next Saturday the 10th at 5:30 pm and Confirmation with Archbishop Sartain on Sunday, the 11th at the 10:30 am Mass.
- This Sunday is Scout Sunday and all boy and girl scouts and leaders are encouraged to wear their uniforms to church on Sunday.
Gail Dimock, Pastoral Associate