- The Family Ministry Group meets this Saturday for a potluck dinner and program (for children, teens and adults) starting at 5:30 pm. Gather the family, bring something to share at the meal and spend the evening with other families in our parish.
- This Sunday at the 10:30 am Mass we will be celebrating the Sacrament of Confirmation with Archbishop Peter Sartain.
- The Youth Movement for young people in grades 6-12 meets this Sunday beginning with dinner at 6 pm.
- Lent: Next Wednesday, Feb 14, is Ash Wednesday. We will have a Mass at Holy Innocents at 7 pm. Ash Wednesday is a day of fasting (for those ages 18-59) for Catholics. On a day of fasting, one full meal is allowed and two other meals may be taken but they should not equal another full meal. Ash Wednesday and the Fridays of Lent are also days of abstinence (no meat from warm-blooded animals) for Catholics 14 years and older.
- On Friday the 16th, the Knights of Columbus will be offering their Fish Fry Dinner at 6 pm in the hall followed by Stations of the Cross in the Church at 7 pm.
Gail Dimock, Pastoral Associate