- During Lent, the priest is available after every Sunday Mass and before the Wednesday Mass (at 6 pm) for the Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession).
- To come to one or more of the Friday Lenten Meals at 6 pm. This Friday the Family Ministry is hosting the meal. There will be Stations of the Cross at 7pm followed by a time of Adoration until 8 pm.
- Youth Movement: because of the weather last Sunday, the Youth Movement was postponed to this coming Sunday (March 4). Dinner at 6 pm. Grades 6-12 welcomed and encouraged to come.
- On Tuesdays we are having our Lenten Video Series: meet in the narthex at 7 pm.
- We need a few more (3-4) Holy Mowers to fill out our church mowing team. Sign up after Mass or reply to this email if you are willing to help in this ministry.
- St. Patrick’s Day Potato Bake: The Knights of Columbus will be hosting a Potato Bake on March 17. The proceeds will go to support the Military Chaplaincy. Tickets are $10 per person or $25 per family. Tickets are available after Mass (cash, checks, or credit).
Gail Dimock, Pastoral Associate