- Thank you to all who have responded to the Annual Catholic Appeal. We have received pledges of $63,000 toward our parish goal of $70,000. If you have not made a pledge, you can give online. Remember that any money given over goal is returned to the parish and will be used to help create a new office space for our new Parochial Vicar. Every gift is appreciated.
- This Sunday (June 3) Fr. Heric will be with us through the month of June before he goes to his next assignment (Christ Our Hope Parish in Seattle).
- Next Sunday (June 10) is Family Day at Camp Hamilton, Monroe. Plan on coming for a relaxing day with other parishioners. Pack a lunch; dress for the weather. The waterfront will be open for canoeing, and there are trails for easy hikes. Directions are here or contact Debby.
- We want to honor our graduates with a blessing at Mass on June 10. Let us know who is graduating and future plans: send email to Eamon by June 5 (to get in the bulletin).
- Holy Gardens: have pity on the untended parish gardens and sign up to be a Holy Gardener!
Holy Innocents is a Parishioner Participation Project. Thank you for your support!
Gail Dimock, Pastoral Associate